If you are are looking for a treat that won't completely derail your nutrition goals these Birthday Cake Fat Bombs are it!
Let me begin by saying that I have attempted a few fat bomb recipes and nothing beats this one. These Birthday Cake Fat Bombs have only 5 ingredients and can be whipped up in no time.
- 4 Oreo thins
- 4 cupcake liners
- 3 Tbps nut butter
- 1 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 65 g white chocolate
- 3/4 scoop Birthday Cake protein powder
1. Pour coconut oil in a pot and melt down chocolate on medium heat, stirring often so you don't burn it.
2. Prepare the paper cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Place 1 Oreo thin in each cup.
3. In a bowl mix protein powder, nut butter and maple syrup. Roll 4 balls out of the mixture and press on top of the Oreo thin.
4. Pour melted chocolate and coconut oil mixture on top of each cup, ensuring the nut butter is covered.
5. Place in fridge to cool for at least 1 hour.
Total macros per serving: P/5.3 C/14.2 F/21.1 - Calories 254 g